I am not a Muslim but I have never preferred to wear shorts, Sunita Marshall

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I am not a Muslim but I have never preferred to wear shorts, Sunita Marshall

I am not a Muslim but I have never preferred to wear shorts, Sunita Marshall

I am not a Muslim but I have never preferred to wear shorts, Sunita Marshall
Karachi: Actress and model Sunita Marshall has said that she is not a Muslim but she never prefers to wear short dress but she tries to dress according to Pakistani culture.


Actress Sunita Marshall is one of the most beautiful and cultured actresses in the Pakistan showbiz industry. Christian actress Sunita Marshall was married to a Muslim actor Hassan Ahmed and even after 12 years, they are still one of the happiest showbiz couples.

Christian actress Sunita Marshall was married to a Muslim actor Hassan Ahmed

In an interview, Sunita Marshall talked about the race of followers on social media in Pakistan and Pakistani culture. Sunita Marshall said that nowadays we have a race to see which actor has the most followers on Instagram and this race has affected many people. In particular, newcomers to the industry often go to great lengths to increase their social media followers, when in fact they are not exactly what they appear to be on social media.


Sunita Marshall said that you live in Pakistan which is a Muslim country, although I am not a Muslim but I know about the culture and culture of Pakistan so I don't like to wear clothes that are not compatible with Pakistani culture. I don't like wearing shorts in which your body is visible.


"When I started modeling, models were sometimes asked to wear shorts during fashion shows, but I always forbade it because I don't like to wear shorts and I told you to show me on the show," said Sunita Marshall. If you want to take it, take it, otherwise don't take it, but I will not wear short clothes or exceed my limits.


Sunita Marshall said that now the girls who are entering the field of modeling are afraid to say "no" and say that if we forbid them to wear short dresses, we will be removed from the show, I tell them. That you have to build so much self-confidence that you can say "no" to the person in front of you.


Speaking on the casting couch (unreasonable demands for work) in the showbiz industry, Sunita Marshall said, "This kind of thing has never happened to me because I am a girl who has been given a lot from the beginning. I don't talk much and I don't talk much." I do nonsense, so my behavior made the person in front of me realize that this is a girl who is busy with her work. Maybe that is the reason why such an incident has never happened to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments